FORMULAS SINCE 2002
Faberlic Quality Assurance Policy
Scientific research has validated our use of modern technologies and unique ingredients in the manufacturing process.
To improve the quality and competitiveness of our products and to enhance our customers’ satisfaction, we undertake to:
- maintain the compliance of our quality management system with ISO 9001 and ISO 22716 (GMP) at all stages of the product life cycle—from the original idea to its realization;
- comply with legal and other applicable requirements for quality monitoring;
- carefully study the needs of our customers and diligently work to meet their expectations;
- expand our product and service selections to capture new market niches and categories;
- improve our products and enhance their consumer properties, reliability, and quality;
- introduce innovative technologies and ingredients for the best consumer use;
- pay close attention to the quality of ingredients, packaging, printing, and, overall, our production process—to improve our quality;
- continuously improve the professional level of our employees, their training, retraining, and continuing education.