formulas since 2002
Faberlic quality assurance policy
Scientific research has validated the use of modern technologies and unique ingredients used in the manufacture of products.
In the effort to continuously improve the quality and competitiveness of the products, as well as to increase the level of customer satisfaction, the company's management shall undertake to:
- maintain the compliance of the quality management system with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 22716 (GMP) in all stages of the product life cycle: from the creation of an original idea to its implementation;
- comply with those legal and other requirements which apply to the regulation of quality assurance activities;
- carefully study the needs and expectations of your customers and constantly work to fulfil their requirements;
- expand the range of products, become active within new niches and categories;
- perfect the quality of manufactured products, increase their effectiveness with regards to their consumer properties, reliability and quality, while meeting the requirements and expectations of the consumers;
- introduce innovative technologies and ingredients that allow you to achieve the maximum effect when using cosmetic products;
- pay close attention to the quality of ingredients, packaging and printing, and even more closely to the production process, with the aim of improving the quality of products;
- continuously improve the professional level of the company's employees, their training, retraining, as well as to the improvement of their qualifications.