Dobrogen Active New Collagen Drink Concentrate is a natural food product that protects joints and cartilageous tissue.
- Prevents the destruction of cartilageous tissue in joints and intervertebral disks.
- Strengthens joints and ligaments.
- Promotes the production of intra-articular liquid and cartilageous tissue regeneration.
- A single portion of drink concentrate (7 g) contains 35% of recommended Vitamin C daily intake.
- Not recommended for persons suffering from phenylketonuria. May not be combined with blood-thinning medications.
An essential protein, collagen is important for maintaining joints and ligaments in a healthy condition.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) relieves inflammation, strengthens joints and ligaments, promotes cell renewal process.
Boswellia extract delivers anti-arthritic and analgesic effect.
BCAA amino acid complex affects anabolic processes in muscles to strengthen them.
Shelf life: 2 years from the production date.
Contains: beef collagen hydrolysate, inulin, beetroot powder, beef gelatin hydrolysate, citric acid, cherry flavor, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), boswellia extract, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), BCAA complex (L-isoleucine, L-valine, L-leucine), sucralose.
Weight: 210 gr.
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Add two teaspoons (7 g) to 100 ml of water, milk, kefir, yogurt or juice. The nutrition value increases when milk, kefir, yogurt or juice is used. Do not add to hot liquids. Take on an empty stomach once a day, 40 minutes before breakfast.
Please note! A small amount of powder may settle out when added to liquids.
Nutrition value, 100 g of dry product (average figures): protein - 63 g, dissolvable dietary fibers - 19 g.
Caloric value - 300 kcal (1240 kJ).
Nutrition value, 7 g of dry product (average figures): protein - 4.5 g, dissolvable dietary fibers - 1.5 g.
Caloric value - 20 kcal (85 kJ).