No need to take your clothes to the dry cleaner's any more! The new oxygen bleach restores the initial color of white laundy and effectively removes the most stubborn stains.
Extra White Oxygen Bleach was developed jointly with the German Rohm & Werner* company based on the latest innovations in professional laundry detergent industry.
- Effectively tackles stains of different origin (sweat, grass, blood, fruit, juice, tea, coffee, wine, oil, sauce, food products, makeup, iodine etc.) on white and light-colored garments and curtains.
- Special formula based on 'active bleach' technology restores the initial color, prevents yellowness and greyness of white laundry.
- Effective against bacteria (in water temperature of 60°С or higher). Destroys any unpleasant odors.
- Does not damage fabric fibers.
- Free from colorants and fragrance components.
- Free from chlorine and phosphates.
- Enhances the effect of your laundry detergent in preventing fabric yellowness and greyness.
- Recommended for white and light-colored clothes and curtains.
- May be used for stain pre-treat, soaking and as an addition to your laundry detergent (powder or liquid) for hand or machine wash.
*Rohm & Werner specializes in production of professional, highly-effective concentrated laundry detergents that meet the approved European sustainable development principles and are safe for humans and the environment. Rohm und Werner GmbH is a member of A.I.S.E. - International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products. Its membership comprises responsible manufacturers which take care of their consumers and the environment (Charter 2020+).
Shelf life: 24 months from the production date.
Contains: 30% and more - oxygen bleach; 15-30% - sodium carbonate, sodium hydrocarbonate; less than 5% - bleach activator, benzene-sulphonic acid derivatives, non-ionic surfactangs (proteasa, amilasa, mannanasa, lipasa).
This product consists of environment-friendly components:
- mineral combination with active oxygen (peroxycarbonate - oxygen-based bleach) – tackles various stains with a whitening effect, fights yellowness, acts as a disinfectant;
- mineral salts (sodium carbonate, sodium hydrocarbonate) – fix hardness salts, create optimum environment for perfect washing results;
- organic amine (bleach activator) – enhances oxygen bleach effect at low water temperature;
- bio-degradable washing components (surfactants) – ensure active removal of grease stains and other types of dirt;
- natural enzymes – synergetic combination of proteasa, amilasa, mannanasa and lipasa for high efficiency against various types of stains.
Weight: 500 gr.
Country of Origin: Germany
- Faberlic Home
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Do not use for wool and silk fabrics. Do not mix with chlorine bleach.
How to use:
Washing: add the required amount to your laundry detergent when loading the washing machine:
- when using with Faberlic Home Universal Concentrated Laundry Detergent - 20 g (1/2 measing spoon);
- when using with Faberlic Home Laundry Detergent For Colors - 40 g (1 measing spoon);
- in case of old of stuck-on stains, increase the dose by 20 g (1/2 measuring spoon).
Stain pre-treat: mix 20 g (1/2 measuring spoon) of stain remover with 1/2 measuring spoon of hot water, apply onto stain and leave on for 20-30 minutes. For better results, make sure the water temperature is 60°С or higher.
Soaking: dissolve 40 g (1 measuring spoon) of stain remover in 2 liters of hot water. For better results, make sure the water temperature is 60ºС or higher. Wash or rinse thoroughly after the pre-treat (stain removing or soaking).
Keep out of reach of children. Use as directed only. Wash hands after use. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Attention! May cause serious eye injuiry. Avoid contact with eyes. If in eyes, rinse them with a big amount of water during 15-20 minutes. Take off contact lenses (in any).
Attention! Use rubber gloves in case of sensitive or injuired hand skin. In case of contact with damaged skin areas, rinse them thoroughly with water. May be dangerous if swallowed. In case of accidental swallowing, rinse mouth with water. May cause breathing problems if inhaled. Seek for medical assistance if feeling unwell. Show the container and its label.
Store in a tightly closed container, in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight, at the temperature ranging from + 5°С to + 30°С. Keep away from food products and flammables.