Keep your hands clean with this Kitchen Soap and use it to wash kitchen utensils, such as cutting boards and rolling pins. It is highly effective against grease and pungent cooking odours.
- The odour inactivation technology does not hide, but destroys odours from within.
- The patented technology instantly eliminates unpleasant and strong smells of fish, garlic, onion, raw meat, spices, as well as tobacco.
- Softly and effectively cleans dirt and grease off your hands after cooking, even in cold water.
- No skin irritation or dryness, pH neutral.
- Economical consumption: up to 250 doses in 1 bottle.
- Ripe strawberry scent.
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Contains: more than 30% Aqua, 5–15% anionic surfactants (coconut oil-based Fatty Alcohol Sulphoethoxylate), less than 5%: non-ionic surfactants (Coconut Oil Diethanolamide), amphoteric surfactants (coconut oil-based Cocamidopropyl Betaine), Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, fragrance, preserving agent.
- Дом Faberlic
1. Use the bottle pump to get the required amount of soap and lather it. One full dose is enough for heavily or moderately soiled dishes. You may vary the pressure for bigger or smaller volume of soap.
2. Rinse the washed items thoroughly with water.
- Store the bottle tightly closed, away from food.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If in eyes, wash with plenty of clean water.
- Get medical advice, if necessary.