Keep your hands clean with this Kitchen Soap and use it to wash kitchen utensils, such as cutting boards and rolling pins. It is highly effective against grease and pungent cooking odours.
- The patented Givaudan odour inactivation technology does not hide, but destroys odours from within.
- Instantly eliminates the smell of fish, garlic, onion, raw meat, spices, tobacco and other unwanted odours.
- Softly and effectively cleans dirt and grease off your hands after cooking, even in cold water.
- No skin irritation or dryness, pH neutral.
- Economical consumption: up to 250 doses in one bottle.
- Delicate green tea scent.
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Contains: more than 30%: water, 5–15%: fatty alcohol sulphate (coconut oil-based), less than 5%: nonionic surfactants (coconut oil-based), fragrance component, citric acid, sodium chloride, preserving agent.
- Дом Faberlic
1. Use the bottle pump to get the required amount of soap and lather it. One full dose is enough for heavily or moderately soiled dishes. You may vary the pressure for bigger or smaller volume of soap.
2. Rinse the washed items thoroughly with water.
- Store the bottle tightly closed, away from food.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If in eyes, wash with plenty of clean water.
- Get medical advice, if necessary.